Position Title: Sales Executive – Cape Town
Branch: Somerset West
Euroberry (Pty) LTD was founded in 2000 as a dedicated supplier of frozen fruits to the South African industrial market. Over the years the product range has grown and now also includes fruit purees, concentrates, bake stable dried fruit pieces, infused fruits, seeds and others. The products are partly produced in our own brand new production facility in Firgrove and partly sourced from a network of global producers. Euroberry is officially representing some of these international suppliers.
Euroberry has three cold storage and distribution centers located in the main commercial hubs of Somerset West/Firgrove (Head Office) Johannesburg and Durban. From here we are able to distribute our products nationwide.
Due to our growth, we are looking for a enthusiastic and talented sales executive for our Cape Town head office (Somerset West), to maintain and grow our customer base and sales revenue in the Western and Eastern Cape region. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that enable sales targets achievement.
- Maintain and increase sales of Euroberry’s products to the existing customer base in the Western and Eastern Cape region
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Create sales budget for regional customers and monitor turnover against it on monthly basis
- Meet margin targets by understanding the industrial food industry
- Share knowledge with sales executives from other branches on, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Customer visits and follow ups on leads
- Calculate own sales prices based on market price and internal cost prices. No standard pricelist
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Reports to commercial director
- At least 4 years of proven B2B experience in the food industry
- Degree in Food Science or B-com is a definite prerequisite
- Familiarity with the food industry’s rules and regulations
- Experience in working with ERP systems like Sage, SAP, Pastel evolution.
- In possession of own car
- Positive and enthusiastic person
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible in approach and results driven
Applications to: Colleen Kannemeyer – e-mail address: email@example.com
Notes: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
POSITION: MAINTANANCE TECHNICIAN
- N6 electrical/instruments qualification
- Valid Code 8 Drivers licence
- Computer literate
- PLC literate
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration plants
- Experience in food processing environment
- Programing PLC’s/Invertors etc.
- Extra language Xhosa
- 30 – 40 years old
- At least 5 years as an electrician in a refrigeration environment or food processing environment
- Experience in working with PLC’s and invertors
- Experience with high capacity 3Ph motors
- Experience with an array of sensors, photo, proximity, limit, pressure, temperature etc.
- Experience with mechanical servicing, ie bearings, belts, drive trains etc.
- Knowledge in Pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of water treatment
- Experience with switch gear
- Operation and maintenance, availability end efficiencies of all electrical, electronic, mechanical refrigeration and pneumatic systems in the factory
- Liaise with OEM’s to set up maintenance schedules for all equipment
- Attend to breakdowns
- Be involved in the design of new lines
- Be involved with the OSHA act
- Be involved in setting up of operation manuals
- Be involved in operator training
- Be involved in maintaining operation graphs, ie temperature, electrical consumption etc.
- Liaise with QA and production on equipment maintenance
- Maintain a list of critical spare parts inventory
- Maintain a list of approved components/parts suppliers
GET IN TOUCH
29 Firgrove Way
Firgrove Industrial Park, Somerset West 7130
Tel: (+27) 31 502 2340
Unit F8, Dekema Park, 284a Dekema Road, 1428, Wadeville
P.O. Box 15056, Wadeville, 1422, Gauteng, South Africa
Tel: (+27) 11 824 0906
Unit 5, Disc Industrial, 10 Sucrose Crescent, Mount Edgecombe 4302
P.O. Box 2015, Mt Edgecombe Country Club 4301
Tel: (+27) 31 502 2340